Hey my slime lovers,
Sundays are great for making slime, for most of people it is very lazy you are staying in and rather than just not doing anything you can be creating some amazing slime so I thought why not share this recipe with you. And you really don’t need recipe you basically just put glue, colour if you want and activator, but for beginners it might be easier so they know they are did everything correctly and the slime will turn out good. In the beginning I would have been happy to have slime recipe to make things easier as well ensure me that I am doing everything correctly but I didn’t find any slime recipe online. So for all of you beginners here is little help to get you started
100 g glue
½ tsp of baking soda
1-3 tsp contact lens solution
about 10 drops of blue food colouring or acrylic colour
spoon or straw for mixing
- Take the bowl and pour about 100 g of glue into the bowl this amount is meant for smaller slimes so for this recipe I would take small packaging if it has little over 100 g it is also fine.
- When you have poured the glue into the bowl mix little bit. You don’t have to do this but I have learned it does make the texture of the slime better.
- The next thing you are going to do is put about ½ tsp of baking soda and then you are going to mix it until you can’t see the baking soda in the glue anymore which means that white looking powder.
- After you have mixed the baking soda with the glue it’s time to put colour in your glue you can also put baking soda after the colour it depends what is for you easier. Anyways when you have put the colour in your glue mix it and see if you are happy with the colour if you feel you want more you can add more.
- When you are happy with the colour you can go ahead and start activating your slime. For this recipe we will be using the contact lens solution. So what you are going to do is you are going to start with one 1 tsp of contact lens solution and then mix and if you feel you need more put little more and mix again I would say you will need about 3 tsp of contact lens solution, but if you think it is still not ready don’t think you did something wrong add then more. After you have added a bit of contact lens solution you can check it the slime is ready by touching it with your fingers and seeing if it is sticking to your fingers if it doesn’t then it is ready.
- And now the last step to activating your slime. When you have taking your slime out of the bowl you should squiz and stretch it view times and then it is ready and you can play with it.
Here is the recipe of the beautiful blue slime and to make your Sunday even more fun if you want to see how I actually make it and don’t feel like read all this instructions here is video I made how to make this slime
Hope you enjoyed this one and are going to have fun making a slime if you want recipe for some other slimes make sure to comment down below
And here is our social media we would love to see you there give us some love
Lots of hugs and kisses